Working in an accounting firm is never an easy job. Most if not all alumni of any accounting firm can vouch how challenging is the process of achieving the high-standard discipline of the public practice. Some gave up too early and some stay for a while, serving their purpose in the profession. Like the professionals working with GPP CPAs, many has tried to take the challenge but only few managed to stay at the top. As the firm enters - Read more
GPP CPAs firm partners Mr. Garry Pagaspas & Ms. Cecile Maglunob joined the 2019 Allinial Global Asia Pacific Conference held in The Peninsula Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand last April 28-30, 2019. The conference was joined with a total of 66 delegates from various member firms of Allinila Global in Asia Pacific Region. This year’s conference theme centered on collaboration among member firms to strengthen both the business relationship and flow of technical knowledge globally. The GPP CPAs firm partners took this - Read more
- Guidelines for SEC Filing: What to do
- 14th Month Pay in the Philippines: What to Expect?
- Revenue Regulation No. 20-2018 Prescribing the Implementing Rules and Guidelines on the Imposition of Excise Tax on Sweetened Beverages Pursuant to Section 47 of Republic Act No. 10963, otherwise know as the " Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law"
- Revenue Regulations No. 16-2018 Amending Revenue Regulations (RR) No, 10-2015 as amended by RR Nos. t2-201,5, 14-2015 and 6-2016 on the Use of Non-Thermal Paper for All Cash Register Machines (CRMs) / Point of Sales (POS) Machines and Other lnvoice / Receipt Generating Machine / Software
- Revenue Memorandum Order No. 23-2018 Prescribing Policies, Guidelines and Procedures in the Availment of the Eight Percent (8%) Income Tax Rate Option for Individuals Earning from Self-Employment and/or Practice of Professions