SEC Filing Deadline for Annual Financial Statements and GIS of Companies with Yearend December 31, 2017
SEC Memorandum Circular Number 3-2018, defined the deadline for the filing of Annual Financial Statements and General Information Sheets (GIS) for Fiscal Year ending December 31, 2017. “To maintain an organized and orderly filing of annual financial statements (AFS) and General Information Sheet, the Commission, pursuant to its authority under the Corporation Code and Securities Regulation Code, adopt the following measures in the filing of the AFS of the companies whose fiscal year ends on December 31, 2014 - Read more
The Professional Regulatory Council Board for Accountancy (PRC BOA) in the Philippines has approved G. Pagaspas Partners & Co., CPAs (GPP) last January 22, 2016 as one of the accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Providers in the country. The accreditation of GPP will give the firm the authority to run seminars with CPD units for accountancy professionals in the Philippines. Currently, the Certified Public Accounts (CPAs) are mandated to gain 60 CPD units within three years preceding the year of - Read more
- BASIC PEZA- ENTERPRISE REPORTORIAL COMPLIANCE PHILIPPINES
- A SNEAK PEEK TO AN AUDITOR’S LIFE DURING THE BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR
- How to Secure Pre-arranged Foreign Employment or 9 (g) Visa in the Philippines?
- 2016 Guidelines on Filing of the Annual Financial Statements and General Information Sheet
- ACPAPP Appoints Mr. Garry Pagaspas, Managing Partner, G. Pagaspas Partners and Co., CPAs as Committe Chair for Taxation (2016-2017)